15 February 2017

Preamble to the Constitution of the United States of America (or any other country for that matter)

No form of government in its administration, legislation, or adjudication through its sundry processes shall cause in the course of a federal election allow to come into being a pants shitting terror result, but shall require that all constitutionally lawful decisions be made as close to the aggrieved parties as possible in the governmental hierarchy.

Goddamnit.

This is a very federalist idea, very much in line with the idea of subsidiarity (don't believe all the EU bs on the Wikipedia page). I like my "pants shitting terror" turn of phrase, but I don't think it would make a constitutional cut.

Aggrieved, on the other hand... no one should say anything unless they are personally damaged. Who loves who? None of my business... it does not involve me, nor anyone else outside the consenting parties. I will admit contracts -- no breach of contract without cause.

Try to write a preamble to the Constitution. Hard work! (DJT tweeted that BTW (fake news)).

No comments:

Post a Comment